Wisconsin united fc
Parent Code of Conduct
Youth soccer is for the players. All parents associated with the WI United FC are invited to share in the pleasure of watching their children participate in the world’s most popular sport, so long as their behavior does not distract the players and officials from the free flow of play which is the trademark of the sport.
WI United FC prides ourselves on having respectful and engaged families, and we ask that parents and guardians continue to adhere to these guidelines.
A parent or guardian should:
- Foster an environment of respect for referees, players, coaches, and spectators of the opposing team through words of encouragement and support.
- Applaud superior play, effort, and sportsmanship by players on both teams.
- Support your coaches, managers and club consistently regardless of the results on the field. Coaches contribute many hours of their time to your children. They deserve your congratulations when the team wins and your encouragement when the team doesn’t.
- Communicate any concerns to the coach at the appropriate time (recommended 24 hour cool off period) away from the playing location and players.
- Always remain at least two yards from the playing field so our young players have room to play and enjoy the game.
- Your cooperation with these standards before, during, and after each game or practice will make WIUFC more enjoyable for everyone.
A parent or guardian must:
- Never use foul language or obscene gestures at a game or practice site.
- Avoid comments and gestures that express disagreement with referee decisions.
- Cooperate with any request by the game officials.
- Never consume alcoholic beverages on the field location at practices or games.
- Set a good example for our players
A parent or guardian understands that:
- Any parent or spectator who fails to adhere to these standards will be required to leave the playing area, and play will be suspended until he or she does so.
- The WI United FC reserves the right to suspend or terminate a player’s enrollment for his or her parent’s persistent or extreme misbehavior, and there will be no refunds of player fees in such cases.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for their guests’ behavior and must inform their guests of the applicable rules of conduct.
Any breaches of this Code of Conduct can result in your child’s suspension and a member’s removal from the WI United FC. Comments and behavior of any member which contradicts the mission statement or disrupts the functioning of a team can result in the suspension and/or removal from the WI United FC.
Still need help?
Send us a message. We’ll get back to you soon.